Saturday, March 10, 2012

Checklist of Arrival of Bbbok

While looking forward to the new addition family member to our family, I am also busy with ideas and things to buy and do for the arrival. Such things can never be left to Bok to do as his brain is too occupy for such small things. This is like the next big thing other than our wedding that I have to do all the planning and of course him paying the money. 

This year being the dragon year also mean that I have to be more kiasu and booking and planning must be book way beforehand. I do not like last minute rush and like to be in control for such big events. To make sure everything is done nicely and properly, a checklist is a must and I hope my ideas will not make the list too long.

Checklist 
  • Book confinement lady  (Done)
  • Book massage lady (Done)
  • Book and attend Wong Boi Boi's antenatal class in June
  • Arrange for air con servicing
  • Arrange for pregnancy photography
  • Find feng shui master and decide on name
  • Settle for Cord blood bank
  • Arrange for whole hse cleaning including curtain and bed 
  • Remove study room's furniture to guest room
  • Decide and decorate Bbbok's room
  • Decide on which brand of milk to take
  • Pack delivery bag
  • Decide if want to inject epidural
  • Decide if what to do full month for Bb
  • Complete my Bb scrapbook


No comments:

Post a Comment