Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Big Surprise for CNY

If I need to make a top 10 most memorable event for 2012 during the end of the year, one of it will definitely be the event which happened on 15 January 2012. While both of us were busy doing spring cleaning, I decided to secretly test on the last pregnancy kit left in the cupboard. Eventhough in my heart, I am telling myself that it is not possible but because I have some nausea feeling(which should not have in such early stage) therefore I decide to go ahead with the test.

The first instant I saw the result as negative and I am telling myself that it is alright and it is expected. I hid the kit in the dirty clothes basket as I do not want Bok to know about it. While I am still nursing my disappointments, I quickly return back to the toilet with the intention of disposing it. However, to my surprise, the kit now present me with a positive result. I could not believe my own eyes and start to suspect if my kit had expired. 

I still remember that look on Bok's face when I told him calmly that I am pregnant. He was at that moment sweating profusely as he is cleaning the window grilles. He do not believe me and thought I am joking with him until I showed him the kit. 

Both of us could not believe our luck as year 2011 is really a bad patch for us. To double confirm, I made him go guardian to buy another kit to test it out. Now, I am in my 4th week and crossing my fingers every day that everything is well.


No comments:

Post a Comment