Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bed Rest

I started spotting 1 week after I realised that I am pregnant and heavy spotting on the 3rd day of CNY. My gynae is quite alarmed with the volume and put me on bed rest. He almost wanted to admit me until I told him that I am just staying above my parents therefore my mum can take care of my meals during the daytime. Yesterday, I went for my last injection and are looking forward to see Bb's fetal pole this coming Friday.

I am trying my best to bed rest but it is really getting on my nerve. Basically, I am doing nothing except sleeping, eating and sleeping. I have a urge on Sunday for Korean food and Bok drove me out for a quick bite. Eventhough, the food is not so good but at least I manage to go out a short while. My appetite for food changed abit, not sure of it is my mindset problem but I just cannot stand the thought of eating rice arrgh.

I am telling myself to take things easy as maybe I overestimate myself and overworked myself during the CNY. I am praying hard that my spotting will stop asap and everything will be fine. Dear God, please give me a smooth 9 months ahead




Pregnancy Tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment