Saturday, January 14, 2012

Our luck is changing

We are supposed to be shopping at those factory outlets for CNY goodies with my inlaws. However, as informed by Bok's sis, the crowd is overwhelming and we decide to cancel the trip. Both of us, went to the old Woodlands shopping centre for lunch and also some CNY shopping at Sheng Shiong.

While shopping there, it happened to have the F&N promotion where the TSC actor Huang Wen Yong is there posing as Fortune God. Every $8 spent on F&N products entitled to 1 lucky draw dip and photography session with Huang Wen Yong. Me, the auntie of course cannot lose out on the opportunity. I made Bok buy 12 cans of 100 plus just for it. After payment, with my hands full of other merchandises I proceed to the lucky dip counter to queue. As I was waiting for my turn, I saw the gifts for the lucky dip and hope that I can win at least something more worth like 6 packs of drinks. My turn came and I tell myself that it is be some free red packets hahaha since I have never won any lucky draw in my entire life. I shown the ball to the person in charge and one of the young boy started to get excited and mentioned something like 1st, 1st, 1st. Then I saw  another boy brought out a big shopping bag full of items and told me that I won the 1st prize. A lady behind me started to congratulate me for my good luck and I cannot believe my luck. Then I am told to take a photo with Huang Wen Yong and I asked Bok to join me. The photograph is not something I have to mind to take but because I do not believe my luck therefore why not. At that time, Bok still do not know I had won the 1st prize and he still stared at me for taking the photography when we have our hands tight. 

Hahahah, I must said our end is definitely changing for the better and I hope it can remain this way for the whole of Dragon yr.



No comments:

Post a Comment